Friday, September 21, 2012

cheers

So today I didn't post the usual Inspirational Friday, but there's a good reason I swear. Remember when I told you I may or may not have a strange something in my head? Well, I went to the doctor today and turns out, there's nothing wrong with my head!! Well you know except for the occasional batshit craziness I have going on, but that's totally normal. For me.

You have no idea how THRILLED I am that the MRI came out totally clean and that the only thing I need to worry about is an excess of adrenaline that apparently my stupid heart is producing. Turns out it's the excess of adrenaline that's to blame for my constant headaches, and not a tumor! So congratulations to me, I have a healthy head on my shoulders. Whoopie-hoo.

I just wanted to let you guys know the good news and get it out of the way. Tomorrow I'm going to do an update post on what I've been doing this week as far as exercise and fitness go.

CHEERS!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment