Thursday, September 13, 2012

bleh thursday

Kay so I must confess I ate a small pack of Pringles this morning. BAD CRISTINA! Ugh, I feel so mad at myself, it's like my brain has just given up on me. Last time I checked, I was still at 73 kgs., and it's like I'm actually working to get that number up instead of down. 

Why is this so hard? I see all these amazing girls that have dropped twice or more, and I can't seem to drop more than 1 or 2 kgs? This is getting ridiculous. 

But this is it. No more cheating, no more sneaking a taste of anything I'm not supposed to eat. Nada.  From now on, I am going to be incredibly strict with myself, and I am going to avoid ALL those fatty foods for three months. I'm setting the deadline to November 13th, in the hopes that having an actual deadline and not just an abstract goal will help me stay healthy. 

So mark your calendars people! NOVEMBER 13TH. Until that day, I am not allowed anywhere near cookies, chips, cake, soda, white bread, etc., so help me God. You are all witnesses here, ok? So you are allowed to shoot me if we happen to run into one another and I have a slice of pizza in my hand.

Seriously.

But anyway, I wanted to share with you all a picture of my work outfit today, completely inspired by Pinterest. Here's the original:

A simple but chic work look.
Ins't it cute?
I have been all over Pinterest from the moment I laid eyes on it. No but really, we're going steady y'all. It's the greatest website ever, and I've found the most awesome shit on, sometimes I stare at my screen for hours on end, wishing for this or that. Unfortunately, I am not loaded (not even close) so as far as clothes go, I have to work with what I have. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. When it doesn't, I usually hit the 'Hair & Beauty' category and attempt something new on my boring locks, and that can cheer me up. Some girls were born with magical, hair do-ing fingers, for realz. Buuuut this time, I found the above picture, and I knew I could recreate it with stuff I already own. 

Ta-da!



 Forgive the wrinkly skirt, but by the time I could snap a picture I had been sitting down for a looong time. Whatcha think? I think it is cute, but then again I could be completely blind to the fact that I look like a shriveled burrito. So be honest! Does it work? What would you have done differently?


No comments:

Post a Comment